3 Super Butt Workouts For Bigger & Rounder Glutes
So you noticed that your butt started to look toned and curvier doing some bodyweight exercises. Even your friends are noticing the change in your butt. And you are proud of your hard work. But let’s say you want to take it to the next level by getting even more glutes mass. Then you’re going to find this post very helpful because the next step is critical. That next step is booty strength training. You’re going to learn 3 beginner friendly strength training butt exercises that can help to grow your glutes even bigger and curvier. These 3 workouts will require dumbbells and a barbell, and these can be easily accessed at any gym. So without further ado, let’s dive right into the workouts.
1. Barbell squat
When it comes on to strength training for your butt, barbell squats are very powerful.
This move targets almost every muscle in your body because your upper body, core and lower body all have to be fully engaged during the range of motion.
However, your glutes and thighs will feel it the most, which is where you want the weight to be concentrated.
How to do it
- Make sure to start with your feet under the bar with your hands in position.
- Now get under the bar and go into the high-bar position.
- Make sure that your chest is up and elbows are down.
- Take a deep breath in and hold.
- You’re going to slowly lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Hold position for one second then slowly stand up to the original position and repeat.
- You can do 3 sets of 15 reps.