9 Best Exercises to Reduce Love Handles fat
As you get ready to shed your layers of winter clothing in favor of swimsuits and tight tank tops, your love handles may be on your mind. How to target that tricky area?
Hitting our pesky love handles isn’t as hard as it seems. Where regular abs exercises only develop the top and lower abs, these exercises will strengthen, tone, and burn fat off your obliques to help reveal all of the extra muscle underneath.
This love handle workout will help to slim your back straight down to your waist and butt, with no extra fat allowed.
- 1 medium dumbbell (8-12lbs)
- yoga mat
- interval timer (Gymboss is a free app download)
What to Do:
- Perform each exercise for 30 seconds, alternating sides as needed before moving on to the next exercise.
- Rest 1 minute after each round.
- Perform this workout 3 times a week on non-consecutive days.
Beginner’s Level: 1 rounds
Intermediate Level: 2 rounds
Advanced Level: 3 rounds
Please continue the article on next page